Pago Pago, American Samoa, AS
The National Park of American Samoa welcomes you into the heart of the South Pacific, to a world of sights, sounds, and experiences that you will find in no other national park in the United States. Enjoy this unique national park and the welcoming people of American Samoa. We are here to protect its rich culture and natural resources. Come explore them with us!
By The Numbers
- 1 National Park
- 1,935 Visitors to National Parks
- $400,000 Economic Benefit from National Park Tourism »
- $5,826,222 of Land & Water Conservation Fund Appropriated for Projects (since 1965) »
- 31 National Register of Historic Places Listings »
- 2 National Historic Landmarks »
- 7 National Natural Landmarks »
- 147,630 Objects in National Park Museum Collections »
- 43 Archeological Sites in National Parks »
- 2 Discover Our Shared Heritage Travel Itineraries »
- Print the summary »
These numbers are just a sample of the National Park Service's work. Figures are for the fiscal year that ended 9/30/2020.